Patricia White’s – First-class care in your home
For the last twenty-five years, Patricia White’s has enabled primarily elderly Clients but also adult Clients with disabilities throughout the UK to remain in the comfort of their own homes by introducing self-employed Carers to assist them in maintaining their independence.
Patricia White’s Carers support discerning Clients by providing companionship, personal care and domestic support that is tailored to meet the individual needs and preferences of each Client. They provide help and care for the elderly, frail and for those who are convalescing. They give companionship, support and practical back-up to any Clients living with a disability, and are sensitive to each Client’s specific needs.
Available in London
- Help by the hour
- Daily care
- Care through the night
Live-In CareAvailable nationwide
- Long-term residential appointments can be economical for elderly or disabled Clients who need help throughout the day and reassurance at night, allowing them to stay in the comfort of their own home
- Short-term residential care, which gives respite for the family
- Support on discharge from hospital
- Cover during a permanent Carer’s holiday
Travelling Care - a care companion to unlock the worldAs we get older we can sometimes find travelling a very daunting experience, with the support of our Carer, you have a companion who you can rely on to organise everything before you travel, support you and be a companion as the journey unfolds.
The service operates in the same way as our live-in care provision – the only difference is the destination!
A travelling carer can provide you with:
- Family event support (such as weddings, celebrations and visits)
- Special occasion provision
- Cruise or tour companionship
- International or in-country holiday care
Visit our dedicated website, www.patriciawhites.co.uk, or call Patricia White's on: 0800 542 4088