Life at Wadswick Green
Experience an independent lifestyle in a beautiful and secure environment. With luxury Pavilion suites and contemporary Courtyard apartments minutes from the first-class facilities and 24-hour concierge service, it's like living in a well-appointed hotel all year round. And if you ever need any extra care or support, we can provide that too.
Different needs, different apartments, your choice
All the homes at Wadswick Green are built, finished and fitted to the highest specification. You will have your own private address, your own front door and lifts to all levels. Plus, there is ample car parking available for residents and guests.
- A Pavilion suite, ideally situated in the centre of the village meaning you won't have to go far to enjoy village life because everything you need is right outside your front door, much like a hotel
- A Courtyard apartment, located throughout the village, offering tranquillity, privacy and independence. They are built around a large landscaped courtyard and have either a balcony or terrace.
All apartments and suites are light and airy with underfloor heating throughout, and benefit from floor-to-ceiling picture windows that look out to either woodland or countryside views. Click here to view the remaining properties.
Superior leisure facilities available, all year round
Wadswick Green’s leisure facilities are all housed in the Pavilion where you’ll find:
- The Greenhouse restaurant, serving an irresistible menu from breakfast to dinner
- A fully equipped gym and exercise room with a personal trainer available for one-to-one sessions, rehabilitation, therapy and general fitness
- The ESPA spa treatment rooms for massages, manicures and more
- A tranquil, naturally filtered indoor pool with a hot tub, steam room and sauna
- Plus, the Figo hair salon by Guiseppe the renowned Bath stylist.
There's even a chauffeur-driven Mercedes to take you to town or further afield, so you can enjoy life at home and away.
The Pavilion at the heart of the village has a vibrant and lively atmosphere, where you can experience an actioned packed calendar of events with friends, family and residents alike.Take a look at what's on at Wadswick Green here.
Freedom from household chores and home maintenance
For complete freedom from domestic chores, and exclusively for Pavilion suite-owners, we offer a supplementary service so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Relax and enjoy an all-inclusive lifestyle all year round, knowing that everything’s taken care of:
- Choose from The Greenhouse’s seasonal menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- We’ll order, collect and put away your groceries, attend to your laundry, do the ironing and support you with your cleaning and other household chores
- Plus, you'll enjoy a fortnightly appointment at the Figo hair salon and have the opportunity to take part in health and wellbeing activities.
There is also an alternative option, which caters for one daily meal and a lighter level of housekeeping, giving you the flexibility to choose what’s right for you.
Service you can rely on
While you get on with doing your own thing, the team at Wadswick Green work tirelessly round the clock to provide practical services right on your doorstep.
Whether it’s making use of the concierge, chauffeur or the bustling social calendar, or personal care at home, staff are here to complement your lifestyle. Plus, you can "lock up and leave" knowing that someone will keep an eye on your home.
Come and visit us to experience life at Wadswick Green!
We would like to invite you to visit the Wadswick Green show apartment which is open every day from 10am to 5pm.
Everyone who visits us enjoys a relaxed tour with a friendly member of the team who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Take your time to walk around the spacious, modern apartments and our first-class facilities – a chance to envisage what life would be like here.
If you wish, take a stroll around the village, or why not make a day of it and spend some time exploring all the local area has to offer?
You might also be able to meet some of the residents who will be happy to tell you more about life at Wadswick Green.
To arrange a visit, please call 0800 096 3250.
Visit us at:
The Sales Suite
Please note that, whilst there is no age restriction relating to the purchase of any property in Wadswick Green, at least one resident at each property needs to be aged 60 or over.
Full terms and conditions can be found at www.wadswickgreen.co.uk.