Annual boiler service
Ensure your boiler is working safely and efficiently with an annual visit from a Gas Safe registered engineer. This service is automatically included with Complete Home and Heating Care, or can be added as an optional extra to our other cover levels.
A service and safety check includes:
- Flue test to make sure emissions are safe
- Boiler controls and components safety check
- Cleaning key boiler components
- Boiler performance test
- Gas pressure test
- Boiler ignition test
- Full tests of all gas boiler components and seals
- Pipework and ventilation checks
- Heat input checks.
When you add Annual Boiler Service to your Saga Home Emergency cover we’ll call you to arrange a convenient time to service your boiler.
What isn’t covered?
Boiler breakdown and repairs
Boilers with over 70kw power output
Removing sludge or scale from the boiler or heating system.