1. Set the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
2. Season the belly pork well with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the oil in a deep pan and add the chopped chorizo if using and melt slightly, add the garlic.
4. Next add the belly pork and brown well on both sides.
5. Remove carefully from the pan, leave in the chorizo.
6. Add all the veg, Bramley apples, sage and top with the pork, then add the cider and stock.
7. Bring to a boil, and place a lid on the top.
8. Cook in the oven for 1 hour 30-45 minutes or until soft and well cooked, do not overcook!
9. Gently mash the veg, apples and juices in the pan and thicken slightly to make a sauce. Serve with the pork.
Our thanks to www.bramleyapples.co.uk for provuding this recipe.
Visit our pork recipes section for more great cooking ideas.