1. For the pancakes: sift the flour into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the middle of the flour and add eggs with half the milk. Whisk until the mixture is lump free. Add the remaining milk, oil and coriander and whisk again until smooth. Pour the batter into a jug. Leave to stand for 10 minutes.
2. Heat a medium (20cm) frying pan over a medium heat and brush with oil. Pour in about 5 tbsp pancake batter and swirl to coat the base. Cook for about a minute until deep golden, flip or turn and cook for a further 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining mixture to make 8 pancakes in total.
3. For the filling, heat the oil in a large lidded pan, add the onion and chorizo and cook for 4-5 minutes until the onion has softened slightly. Add the pork and cook until sealed.
4. Add the tomatoes, chipotle paste and 125ml hot water. Bring to a simmer, cover and cook on a very low heat for 2 hours.
5. Shred the pork with two forks. Spoon filling into the pancakes, and top with soured cream and chilli.
Our thanks to www.eggrecipes.co.uk for this recipe.
Visit our pancake recipe section for more sweet and savoury pancake fillings.