Why not take advantage of our £10 per person discount with The Railway Touring Company to enjoy a memorable day out by steam train this autumn?
With steam trains heading for the traditional seaside towns of Swanage, Littlehampton and Bognor Regis and for fascinating cities, including historic York and Worcester, there’s plenty to see and do. Alternatively, sit back and relax over a full English breakfast and silver served four course dinner as beautiful scenery goes by along routes including the rugged Peak District, Last of the Summer Wine Country and the breathtaking world famous Settle & Carlisle Line.
Magnificent steam locomotives due in service this autumn include A4 Pacific 60009 Union of South Africa, 70013 Oliver Cromwell, 60103 Flying Scotsman, Class 8 F No. 48151 and 45690 Leander.
Here’s what to do:
- Visit The Railway Touring Company's website to check out the 'UK Day Trips' on offer.
- Make your choice from three travel options: Standard (reserved seats usually at a table for four); First Class (morning coffee & pastry and a scrumptious afternoon tea); or for a truly luxurious treat Premier Dining (full English breakfast and a four course dinner silver served at your seat).
- Book on line or by phone quoting Saga’s special Promotional Code OGW
- Then, step on board your train, take your reserved seat and enjoy your special steam journey
To enjoy your £10 per person saving, visit The Railway Touring Company or call 01553 661500 and as you book enter the Promotional Code OGW.
Don't forget the small print
1. Offer open to Saga members and up to three guests 2. This £10 per person discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or existing booking. 3. This offer holds no monetary value. 4. The discount applies to UK Day Trips departing before 6th November, 2017, subject to availability and booked by 16th October, 2017. 5. The Railway Touring Company’s Standard Conditions of Booking and Travel apply – see brochure or website for details. 5. Code OGW must be quoted at time of booking.
The Railway Touring Company, 14a Tuesday Market Place, King’s Lynn, Norfolk, PE 30 1JN