This is the simplest of all funerals and meets the needs of an ever growing number of people who want a respectful direct cremation arranged without any fuss, leaving them free to say farewell to their loved one how, where and when is right for them.
Pure Cremation (a national direct cremation specialist) is committed to offering real choice to consumers and is the UK’s leading provider of cremation only funerals.
Catherine Powell, Co-Founder and Director comments:
“Pure Cremation is the only firm totally dedicated to Direct Cremation in the United Kingdom and we've even created a great value ‘Direct Cremation Pre-Paid Funeral Plan’ so that you can fix the costs today and get on with enjoying life. At Pure we see Direct Cremation as a positive choice that better suits the needs and wants of today’s families.”
The vast majority of Pure Cremation Clients can easily afford a traditional funeral but have decided they want something different. More families want to celebrate their loved one’s life with an upbeat event in a place that has meaning for them, usually with good food, good company and a glass of something delicious.
This is far more family friendly, allowing children and grandchildren to be part of the farewell, and can be planned with a date and time that works for everyone such as a Saturday afternoon. Finally, families have the chance to create the farewell that’s right for them without the restrictions imposed by the cremation and funeral director’s diaries.
Think about that for a minute…
If you could hold your send-off celebration anywhere and in any style what would you choose?
Here are some ideas from our clients:
- Cliff top family picnic with great music
- A kite flying competition for family and friends with the deceased ashes being scattered by kite
- A family and friends holiday in Spain to scatter the ashes on a favourite beach
- Memorial golf match followed by dinner at the club
- Family BBQ at Sandbanks with ashes being scattered via firework display at sunset
- River cruise with cream tea and ashes scattered in the water
- Uplifting Thanksgiving service at the local church followed by tea and homemade cakes
“Our Direct Cremation service covers the whole of England and Wales. If you need our services now the costs will either be £1,095 or £1,295 depending on where you live and includes all the 3rd party fees… with no hidden extras.” Find out more.
The Pure Cremation Standard Service Includes:
- Transfer from a hospital or coroner's mortuary
- Placing in a suitable, simple coffin
- Transport to the crematorium in a suitable vehicle
- Cremation fees and doctors' fees where they apply
- Cremation at a time we choose with no funeral service at one of our network of crematoria
It’s really simple to book a Pure Cremation, just call on 0800 033 7737 and the company will take care of everything or complete their simple online booking form. Click here.
Pre-Plan Your Direct Cremation
Pure Cremation have recognised the fact that many people would like to Pre-Plan and Pay for their Direct Cremation by designing a great value funeral plan that keeps things really simple.... because none of us can predict the future!
You don't need to worry about whether you'll pass away in hospital or at home, or worry about where you live - there's just one, all-inclusive price of only £1,495 for everyone.
It's never been simpler to get exactly what you want and fix the costs at today's prices*.
Here are the key direct cremation plan features:
- Your money will be placed into a secure, independently managed Trust
- The funds are only made available to Pure Cremation when you need us to carry out the funeral
- The Pure Cremation Professional Fees are FULLY GUARANTEED
- Your plan funds make a significant contribution towards the third-party fees too - most clients find that there is absolutely no more to pay at the time, but * because these third-party fees are beyond our control we can't guarantee this bit, much as we'd love to
- If your family decide that they want a traditional style funeral at the time of need then the value of your plan will make a contribution towards the cost of that, no matter which funeral director they choose to use.
Planning a simple funeral checklist - what's included:
- Collection from anywhere in England or Wales, day or night
- A simple coffin
- Suitable transport to the crematorium
- Scattering of ashes in Garden of Remembrance or collection of ashes by family
- A contribution towards the Crematorium fees for the facility of our choice
- A contribution towards Doctors' fees
- You can also add the return of your ashes to your family for an additional £75 to your funeral plan. The cremated remains will be returned by one of our team by hand within 28 days of the cremation to any address within England or Wales. See coverage area.
What's not included in this plan:
- The use of a hearse or limousine
- A funeral ceremony at the crematorium
- A minister or celebrant
- The option to choose the crematorium
- Visits to a chapel of rest
What you get:
As well as priceless peace of mind you'll get a personalised Record of Wishes, a unique plan certificate and a FUNERAL WISHES CARD to carry in your purse or wallet. That way everyone will know who to call when you need us.
For more information on Direct Cremation, Pre-Paid Plans and to claim your TWO FREE GIFTS** please visit: www.purecremation.co.uk
**Free Gifts Include: Electronic copy of ‘How to save £2.5k on a funeral’ and ‘Record of Wishes’ as a thank you for visiting our website.
What others have to say about Pure Cremation:
“Exactly the sensible, no frills/no fuss final journey my mother requested - nay, insisted upon! Pure Cremation made it easy for me to carry out her wishes. Excellent customer service. Transparent plans, with no hidden costs;
compassionate whilst being a highly practical approach to what can be a distressing and worryingly costly experience. Thank you Harriet and team. Job well done and one happy family.” Geraldine M – Essex
“We rang Pure Cremations as we were having trouble with the elected undertakers. Pure Cremation's were friendly, straight talking, and provided the best price (as we called numerous undertakers). Documents were emailed to us
straightaway and they were able to arrange the collection on the same day. When we called the old undertakers they had already received a call from Pure Cremations to make the necessary arrangements. Their service was excellent and I would recommend using them.” Susan M - Sussex
To see more client reviews and our independent rating 4.9/5 – click here.
Help with funeral costs:
Pure Cremation has an excellent working relationship with the DWP (Department of Work & Pensions) Bereavements Payments Team and are uniquely placed to help families that qualify for a social fund funeral payment without demanding a deposit.
In addition, Pure Cremation has signed up to the Fair Funerals Pledge and have committed to the following:
1. To recognise that funerals can be expensive and many people struggle with the cost.
2. To help people to find funerals that are within their means.
3. To be open about their most affordable options, including third party costs in initial conversations, within our price lists and on our website.