Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 50 years or over, except retirees or employees of the Promoter and the Promoter’s Company Group (Saga plc and its subsidiaries from time to time), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. Entries can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put ‘Marks & Spencer Offer’ in the subject field of your email. Or you can enter by sending your contact details on a postcard to Saga Magazine, Enbrook Park, Folkestone, Kent CT20 3SE. Only one entry per household is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is May 26, 2016. The closing date of the prize draw is 12pm on June 24, 2016. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, network or server failure.
6. Five winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on June 25, 2016 ("Draw Date").
7. The five winners will receive a £100 M&S gift card each.
8. The winners will be notified by email or telephone and must provide a full UK mainland postal address and telephone number to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 10 working days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 60 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winners’ name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Saga Publishing Ltd, Enbrook Park, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE or an email to email@example.com within 60 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is Saga Publishing Ltd of Enbrook Park, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE. If you have any questions concerning this competition, please write to the same address or email firstname.lastname@example.org.