Saga offers customers the chance to win a holiday a dayFriday 15 August 2008
Saga offers customers the chance to win a holiday a day
Saga Holidays, the UK's leading travel company for the over 50s, is celebrating the launch of their extensive worldwide 2009 programme with a daily holiday prize give away.
Every day in September, customers who ring Saga Holidays to check availability on their chosen holiday from the 2009 brochure will be automatically entered into a draw to win the cost of their selected holiday upto a value of 10,000 each.
All holidays from UK short breaks and wine tasting in Italy; European hotel stays to exotic destinations including wildlife watching in Brazil, Nepal, Borneo, Peru and Ecuador are eligible for inclusion in the draw which will select one person at random every day.
No purchase is necessary however customers will go through Saga's normal booking process and be issued with an optional booking number to qualify for entry.
For further details please call 0800 056 5880 or visit www.saga.co.uk/travelshop
Notes to Editors:
• Saga will pay for the cost of one holiday booking up to a maximum value of £10,000, made each day between 26th August and 30th September
• No purchase is necessary, however you will go through Saga's normal booking process and be issued with an option booking number to qualify for entry
• Your chosen holiday must be advertised in the brochure
• The winning booking will be selected at random each day between 27th August and 30 th September. Saga reserves the right to publish the winners' details for marketing purposes. Names of winners can be obtained by writing to us at Saga.
• Winners will be notified by telephone the day after each draw has taken place.
• The offer applies to any new booking up to a maximum of 2 passengers. For bookings of 3 or more passengers, Saga will pay for the cost of two passengers only.
• This offer applies to any Saga Holiday or River Cruise booking made between these dates, but does not apply to bookings made with any of Saga's partners, which include but are not limited to Great Getaways, Hilton, Hoseasons, Holiday Extras. Neither does it apply to cruises aboard Saga Rose or Saga Ruby. This offer excludes the cost of any flight upgrades
• The Holiday prize will be offered without Saga's included insurance. You can elect to take Saga's included insurance, subject to our normal screening process, for the price of our normal insurance opt-out discount, or you must have your own insurance as a condition of travel. We regret that we will be unable to offer the holiday prize in the unlikely event that you are unable to obtain travel insurance either from Saga or another company.
• Saga reserves the right to reduce, withdraw or extend this offer at any time without notice
• The holiday prize is non-transferrable and the offer only applies to the original option booking taken – no alternatives or alterations will be permitted. No cash alternative is available in lieu of taking your chosen holiday
• This promotion is only open to people aged 50 and above. Saga reserves the right to refuse the prize in the event that the prizewinner fails to abide by this rule.
Full terms and conditions are available on request by calling 0800 300 500 or visiting www.saga.co.uk/travel
For more information contact:
For further press information please contact the Saga Press Office on: 01303 771118.
Share this page
The Saga Group Communications Team only deal with enquiries from the media.
If you're not a journalist, visit our contact us page for a full list of telephone numbers.
Head of Communications, Saga Group Saga Holidayslisa.email@example.com
Senior PR Manager, Insurance and Personal Financeangela.firstname.lastname@example.org
PR Manager, Saga Holidays and Cruisesnaomi.email@example.com