Win a caravan worth over 15,000 with Saga Caravan InsuranceMonday 27 July 2009
Win a caravan worth over 15,000 with Saga Caravan Insurance
- To be in with a chance of winning a top of the range new caravan visit www.saga.co.uk/caravan
Saga Caravan Insurance has teamed up with Bailey Caravans to offer the chance of winning the luxurious 2010 model Bailey Senator Series 6 California, worth over £15,000 and free insurance for a year!
The Series 6 California is Bailey’s best selling caravan and includes all the comforts of home, including a state of the art entertainment system and remote control 16” flat screen digital TV.
Caravanning is one of the few industries feeling a positive effect from the recession as it is now the most popular holiday accommodation choice in the UK, with 1.7 million caravanners making up 19% of total holiday nights2. Almost two thirds (62%) of those that buy Bailey caravans are aged over 55, proving that this is a very popular past time for the Saga generation.
Saga statistics show that theft of or from a caravan is one of the biggest causes of claims3, and the Series 6 endeavours to ensure excellent protection from theft, with a portable wheel lock and TRACKER vehicle recovery system included with every model.
Saga and Bailey will be displaying this phenomenal prize valued at over £15,000 at the International Caravan & Motorhome Show 2009, The NEC, Birmingham, between 13th – 18th October. Entry into the competition is free
Notes to editors:
1 To enter: Anyone who obtains an online quote for Saga Caravan Insurance before 31 October 2009 will be entered into the draw to win the Bailey 2009 model. Entries can also be made at the International Caravan & Motorhome Show by visiting the Bailey stand (hall 19, stand 19-45)
2 Source: Caravan Club “the most popular paid for leisure accommodation choice in the UK, with 1.7 million caravanners making up 19% of total holiday nights”
3 Based on Saga claims data correct as at 28 Feb 09
Terms and Conditions:
· The prize draw is open to all UK residents over the age of 50 with a permanent UK address, except employees of Saga Group Limited, their families or any one connected with the prize draw.
· Only one entry per person is permitted.
· The prize is a 2010 model Bailey Senator Series 6 California registered and delivered to the prize draw winner within four months of the draw date and a year's free Saga Caravan Insurance. No cash or other alternative is available.
· The Saga Caravan Insurance will be our Gold cover level offering ‘new for old’ cover, cover for your caravan whilst in Europe and Personal Accident Cover as standard. Underwriting criteria apply.
· No purchase is necessary. To enter prior to the Show simply obtain a Saga Caravan Insurance quotation. To enter at the Show simply complete a prize draw form and hand it in at the Bailey stand or post to Saga at the address shown. Closing date for entries is 31 October 2009.
· The winner will be randomly selected in an independently supervised draw after the closing date on 13th November 2009.
· Lost, delayed or illegible entries will not be accepted, and proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
· Saga Services reserves the right to alter the prize, provided an equivalent prize is of an equivalent value.
· The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· The winner will be notified by telephone or post within 21 days of the draw taking place.
· By entering this competition all entrants agree to participate in post-event publicity, and for their photo, name and home county to be published.
· The winner’s name may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Bailey Caravan Prize Draw, Marketing Department, The Saga Building, Enbrook Park, Folkestone, Kent CT20 3SE.
· The promoters are Saga Services and Bailey. Saga Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
· Entry to the prize draw is deemed acceptance of the rules.
· By entering the prize draw online, you agree to your e-mail address being passed on to Bailey. However it will not otherwise be sent outside the Saga and Acromas groups of companies. By giving us your e-mail address you are consenting to us and Bailey using it for administrative purposes and for sending you information about other products and services.
For more information, please contact the Saga Press Office on 01303 771529.
Share this page
The Saga Group Communications Team only deal with enquiries from the media.
If you're not a journalist, visit our contact us page for a full list of telephone numbers.
Head of Communications, Saga Group Saga Holidayslisa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior PR Manager, Insurance and Personal Financeangela.email@example.com
PR Manager, Saga Holidays and Cruisesnaomi.firstname.lastname@example.org