Let New Zealand's fantasy land become a reality with SagaMonday 29 June 2015
• New 18-night tour from £3,799 with Australia tour add-on option
Let New Zealand's fantasy land become a reality with Saga
New Zealand is a fantasy land of snow-crested mountains, lakes and waterfalls where Saga guests can spend 18 nights exploring from South to North.
The New Zealand Adventure escorted tour includes a cruise on the impossibly beautiful Milford Sound, city overnight stop-overs, visits to three national parks and an opportunity to learn about the Maori culture.Here’s a taste of packed itinerary:
• Scenic drives to Lake Tekapo and Lake Taupo
• Christchurch city tour and River Avon punting
• A ride on Queenstown's Skyline Gondola with dinner
• Tour of Fiordland National Park and cruise across Milford Sound
• Visit Hokitika Gorge and town
• Abel Tasman National Park cruise
• Auckland and Wellington city tours
• Huka Falls visit
• Whakarewarewa Thermal Valley and Maori Arts and Crafts Institute
• Maori village visit and hangi dinner
• Waitomo Caves walking tour and cruise
In addition, the trip can be combined with Saga’s Australian Adventure tour so guests can see the best of Australasia in one extended holiday.
For details call free on 0800 096 0078 or visit travel.saga.co.uk/holidays
18 nights from £3,799 departing London Heathrow from September to November 2016, February and April 2017
Price includes VIP door-to-door chauffeur service, return flights, airport taxes, accommodation, 23 meals including all breakfasts, porterage, tour manager, travel insurance and cancellation cover or a discount of £49 discount if passenger has own insurance cover
Editors: Saga Holidays is the winner of seven British Travel Awards 2014 including Best for Escorted Adventures, Best for Special Interests and Best for Singles.
Share this page
The Saga Group Communications Team only deal with enquiries from the media.
If you're not a journalist, visit our contact us page for a full list of telephone numbers.