VISITING CARE FROM PATRICIA WHITE'S
As a leading home care agency we’re able to offer private hourly care and visiting care at home services are now available in selected locations.
The same high standard of carers who support our live-in care clients are on hand to assist with the everyday struggles that living independently at home can bring.
Helping with everyday
In certain areas, of London, our visiting carers can offer visiting care for various durations, spanning anywhere between one-hour visits to longer periods, such as night-time duties.
Specific types of visiting care include:
- Reminding and assisting with medications
- Assistance with using the toilet, commode or toilet aids
- Washing up and other general housework tasks, such as cleaning and ironing
- Sorting, washing and drying of clients’ clothing, bedding, towels and other domestic washing
- Collection of prescriptions
- Purchase of items on a shopping list provided by the client
- Collection and delivery of allowances and pension benefits
- Accompanying the client to a required appointment
- Preparation of nutritious homemade meals
- Assisting with feeding
- Assisting to wash, help with oral hygiene and shaving
- Assisting with dressing/undressing
- Moving/transferring clients in or/and out of bed
Night time support:
- Night sitting – a waking service to provide personal care, toileting, dressing/undressing and providing drinks as needed
- Night sleeper – the Carer sleeps at the client’s home and is available to provide personal care services
If you'd like to talk to our support team in complete confidence and without obligation – just call. We'll do everything we can to help.