A four-night break in Morocco for two, worth £1,300.
A Solexity electric bike designed by Pininfarina, worth £1,599.
A unique bespoke cartoon drawn by award-winning cartoonist, Ed McLachlan.
Two tickets to Let It Be, the new West End musical at the Prince of Wales Theatre, London, worth £76 each.
One of two traditional Moroccan tagines in dramatic red and black from Premier Housewares Ovenlove range, worth £65.99 each. Help us raise money for the Saga Charitable Trust in Morocco
How to enter this prize draw
You can enter our free draw simply by sending a stamped address envelope with your contact details on the back to the address below. But we do ask you to enter into the fundraising spirit by also including a donation. Please place a donation of your choice, using a cheque made payable to the Saga Charitable Trust into the envelope and send it to: Saga Magazine Moroccan Appeal, Saga Magazine, Enbrook Park, Folkestone, Kent. CT20 3SE, or alternatively visit Saga Charitable Trust’s Just Giving page.
Terms and conditions
1. Prizes include a four-night trip to Morocco for two, a Solexcity electric bike, a bespoke cartoon created by cartoonist Ed McLachlan, a pair of tickets to Beatles’ musical Let It Be and two 2.9 litre Ovenlove tagines courtesy of Premier Houseware. There are six prizes altogether, one for each of six winners. You may not specify which prize you would prefer.
2. Each prize is non refundable and non transferable. No cash alternative will be offered. No alternative prize will be offered if unsuitable.
3.No purchase or transaction necessary for entry into the free prize draw.
4.Only one entry per household allowed.
5.Duplicates will not be accepted.
6.All entries must be received on or before the prize draw end date of midnight, September 30, 2012.
7.The draw will be officiated by the Editor of Saga Magazine.
8.The winners will be notified in writing after the prize draw has taken place.
9.The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10.The promoter reserves the right to use the winner's name in any post-event publicity.
11. The draw is promoted by: Saga Publishing Ltd, The Saga Pavilion, Enbrook Park, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE.
12. This prize draw is not available to retirees, employees, or their families of the Saga Group Limited and its subsidiary companies.
13.This prize draw is not available to retirees, employees, or the families of employees of Solex, Premier Housewares or the Prince of Wales Theatre.
14.This prize draw is open to residents of the UK who are aged 50 years or over.
15.The promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, for any reason and without explanation.
16. A full UK mainland address and telephone number must be provided for delivery purposes.
If you have any questions concerning this prize draw, please write to: The Promoter, Saga Publishing Ltd, The Saga Pavilion, Enbrook Park, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE. The name of the winner will be available on request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the same address (available approximately 60 days after the prize draw end date).