1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 50 years or over with access to the internet, except retirees or employees of the Promoters and the Promoter’s Company Group (Saga plc and its subsidiaries from time to time), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw, including English Provender
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. Only one entry per household is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 21 November 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 12pm on 29 December 2017. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, network or server failure.
6. The winners will be chosen by random draw on 29 December 2017.
7. Five winners will each win a hamper of English Provender chutneys and pickles, as well as £150 Ocado voucher, a wooden cheeseboard, chutney spoon and cheese knife.
8. The winners will be notified by email within two weeks and must provide a full UK mainland postal address and telephone number to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 10 working days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 60 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winners’ name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Saga Publishing Ltd, Enbrook Park, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE or an email to email@example.com within 60 days after the closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.