Top agencies are always looking for new talent and, with the growth in demand for mature models, Mrs Robinson is keen to cast its net wide to find the best new faces for editorial, catwalk shows and advertising campaigns.
So, if you’re 50 or over, and fancy your modelling chances sashaying down the catwalk, we’d love to hear from you.
Enter now – it could be the start of a brand new career!
- One year’s modelling representation with Mrs Robinson Management, from January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017.
- Fashion shoot for Saga magazine’s February issue.
How to enter
Please send us two recent photos of yourself, taken within the past year, one head and shoulders and one full length, together with your height and waist and hips measurements. You can send digital photos by email to email@example.com, with Modelling in the subject box. Or post your entry to Modelling Competition at the address on page 123 of the print magazine (if you would like your photographs to be returned, please include a SAE).
All entries should include your email address and phone number.
Terms and conditions for entry
1.The competition is open from 12 noon October 25, 2016 and closes at 12 noon November 30, 2016.
2. One lucky winner will be chosen by the editor of Saga Magazine and the directors of Mrs Robinson Management and notified by email.
3. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 50 years or over, except retirees or employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s Company Group (Saga plc and its subsidiaries from time to time) and Mrs Robinson Management Ltd, any of those person’s families, agents or any third party directly or indirectly associated with administration of the competition.
4. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is October 25th, 2016. The closing date of the competition is 12pm on November 30th, 2016. Entries received outside of this time period will not be accepted.
6. Entries may be submitted either online or by post as described within the competition promotion and must contain the following to be considered:
- name, age, address and telephone number;
- height and measurements – bust, waist, hips;
- two clear photographs – one head and shoulders and one full length.
7. Entries made by post must be received at Saga Magazine, Saga Publishing Ltd, Enbrook Park, Folkestone, Kent CT20 3SE by 12pm November 30th, 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for delays caused by the postal service, so entrants are advised, if submitting by post, to submit their entries well before this date, applying appropriate postage.
8. Each entrant grants the Promoter and Mrs Robinson Management Ltd an irrevocable and exclusive licence in perpetuity to use any intellectual property contained within an entry.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed, damaged or corrupted due to a technical fault, network or server failure or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control, and cannot return entries.
10. The sole winner will win a year’s representation with Mrs Robinson Management Ltd of Joel House, 19 Garrick Street, London WC2E 9BL, and will model the fashion story for the February 2017 issue of Saga Magazine. Mrs Robinson Management Ltd cannot guarantee the winner’s earnings under the contract, but will use commercial reasonable efforts to promote the winner to potential clients.
11. The contract with Mrs Robinson Management Ltd will commence on January 1st, 2017 and end on December 31st, 2017. The fashion photoshoot will take place in December and be published in the February 2017 issue. Entrants must be available in London between December 12th, 2016 and December 23rd, 2016 inclusive. The entrant’s travel to London, and other expenses including accommodation and sustenance whilst in London, will be covered by the Promoter.
12. The Promoter accepts no liability for Mrs Robinson Management Ltd’s performance of the contract.
13. The Judges for the competition shall, unless provided otherwise in the competition instructions, be the Editor for the time being of Saga Magazine and/or his nominated representative(s), and a representative from Mrs Robinson model agency (or Management Ltd?), and "Judges" herein shall mean such person or persons.
14. The winner will be chosen by the Judges on November 30th,, 2016 ("Closing Date") based on the Judges professional judgement, as persons experienced in the industry.
15. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
16. The winner will be notified by email no later than one week after the Closing Date and must provide a full UK mainland postal address and telephone number with their entry to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within five working days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
17. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Saga Publishing Ltd, Enbrook Park, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 days after the date of the closing date of the competition. Each entrant consents to such disclosure if successful.
19. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
21. As a condition of receiving the prize, the winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the competition which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
23. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. The Promoter of this competition is Saga Publishing Ltd of Enbrook Park, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE. If you have any questions concerning this competition, please write to the same address or email email@example.com.