1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted on our Facebook page (sagauk) and only one entry per person is permitted. If you already have a subscription, or you would like the chance to treat and older friend or relative, you are able to nominate someone else to win. If they win, we will ask you to ask them to contact us. If they do not contact us within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited (see point 8, below).To participate, you must tag yourself or a friend in the monthly competition post on our Facebook page.
4. The opening date for entries is 1pm on August 18, 2021. The closing date and time for entries is 12pm on August 27, 2021. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. The winner(s) will be picked at random by computer software and notified in the comments section of the prize draw Facebook post, within one hour of the closing date and time.
7. The winner will receive one year’s print subscription of the Saga Magazine. Only one subscription per each prize draw will be given away.
8. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize (the upcoming monthly magazine) will be sent to the winner by post within 30 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by the Promoter.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
16. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL NETWORK.
18. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Amanda Angus, Enbrook Park, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE
(enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter on firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
18. The Promoter of this prize draw is Saga Group Limited of Enbrook Park, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE