Exclusive experience for Possibilities members, with Champagne reception, 90 minute guided tour, white glove artefacts and photo opportunities in VIP exhibit rooms.
This is your chance to enjoy an ‘access all areas’ tour of the My Name is Prince exhibition at The O2. This October sees the world premiere of the first ever official exhibition about iconic superstar and legendary performer Prince.
My Name is Prince will give fans the chance to get up close and personal with the music legend’s life and work. This retrospective exhibition will celebrate the legacy of one of pop music’s most influential figures, Prince Rogers Nelson.
Private viewing exclusively for Possibilities members
Each Possibilities member and guest will be treated like stars, with a Champagne reception, access to VIP exhibit rooms and exclusive opportunities to get up close and personal with the amazing artefacts, direct from Paisley Park, Prince’s famous Minnesota private estate. Enjoy a unique insight into the life, creativity and vision of one of the most naturally gifted recording artists of all time.
A unique insight into the life of Prince
You’ll have the chance to see awe-inspiring exhibits including instruments, stage outfits, awards and handwritten song lyrics, including belongings that are leaving Prince’s Paisley Park home for the first time as part of this unique exhibition.
- Clothing from the 1984/85 Purple Rain tour and the 1988/89 LoveSexy tour
- Wardrobe from the 1990 film, Graffiti Bridge
- Gibson L65 guitar that Prince used when he made his national television debut on American Bandstand in 1980 (also used on the Prince tour and Dirty Mind tour)
- The original bass that was the inspiration for the Cloud guitar
- The orange Cloud guitar made for Prince’s 2007 Super Bowl halftime performance (used during The Earth tour in 2007)
- Third-eye sunglasses from 2014
- Diamond-studded cane from 2015
- Diamond vest worn during his 2013 V magazine shoot
- The Raspberry Beret cloud suit from 1985.
More information about the prize and venue
In this exclusive Possibilities ticket ballot, we’re offering members an exclusive ‘behind closed doors’ experience, where the entire exhibition will be closed off to the general public. Winners will enjoy:
- Champagne on arrival into VIP Green room
- A 90 minute guided tour
- Entry into three VIP exhibit rooms
- White glove artefact experience and photo opportunity in VIP exhibit rooms
The O2, Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX.
Once the ballot has closed and the winners have been drawn, they will be notified by email to confirm they can attend. Winners will be given all the necessary information about how they will receive their tickets. Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, and cannot be transferred to someone else. Ballot prizes include tickets only, no travel or accommodation is provided unless stated.