Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£1,999 per person for 14 nights
Departs: 1 and 15 October 2019
Note: includes return flights.
Sail the Caribbean in style with Celebrity Cruises
Possibilities members can enjoy a complimentary three-night stay in Fort Lauderdale before setting sail for the Caribbean Islands.
Highlights of this holiday include:
- stops at Cayman Islands, Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire and Key West
- indulging in treatments at the Canyon Ranch Spa
- choosing from 12 dining venues ranging from sushi and steak to delicious Asian fare
- leisure options for everyone, from swimming pools and fitness classes to a casino and library.
Snorkel and handfeed stingrays in the Cayman Islands, try kite surfing in Aruba, browse the floating market of Curacao, scuba dive the waters of Bonaire and visit Hemingway’s house in Key West, Florida, before returning to Fort Lauderdale.
Innovative and exciting, Celebrity Equinox offers stylish speciality restaurants, fun-filled kids' clubs, and sumptuous spas to start, as well as show-cooking events, luxurious suites and fitness classes. Signature touches include the contemporary Sky Observation Lounge and the Adult-Only Solarium Pool surrounded by verdant plants and water fountains, adhering to the Solstice-class ships' sun and light metaphor.
As a Saga Possibilities member, you will receive a complimentary 3-night stay in Fort Lauderdale as well as a complimentary ‘Classic Drinks’ package on board.
Holiday features include:
- flights from London Gatwick with Norwegian Air
- private return transfers
- complimentary three-night stay in Fort Lauderdale
- deluxe ocean view stateroom with veranda onboard Celebrity Equinox
- Complimentary ‘Classic Drinks’ package on board: includes a selection of gins, cognacs, rums, tequilas, vodkas, whiskeys, wines, beers and cocktails such as Gordon’s, Hennessy VS, Captain Morgan’s, Jim Beam, Famous Grouse, Smirnoff, Corona
To book call Destinology on 01204 867185.