Save £500 on A World in One Country
Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£3,199 per person for 20* nights (
Possibilities members save £500 per person
*18 nights includes 2 nights aboard aircraft.
Departs: 25 January 2020
Note: To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753.
A World in One Country
South Africa is often described as a world in one country and during this popular tour its remarkable canvases unfold before you. Discover the incredible wildlife of Kruger National Park, Drakensberg's mighty escarpment, the dramatic landscapes of the Garden Route and the magnificent Cape Coast.
Highlights of the tour:
- exhilarating safaris in search of lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo
- the scenic mountain kingdom of Swaziland
- discovering the highlights of Cape Town
Day 1: UK-Johannesburg. Fly overnight to Johannesburg.
Day 2: Pretoria
Day 3-4: Kruger National Park
Day 5: The Panorama Route.
Day 6: Ezulwini
Day 7: Mkuze.
Day 8: Jozini.
Day 9: Shakaland.
Days 10-11: Sani Pass.
Day 12: Durban.
Days 13-14: Knysna.
Day 15: Arniston via Oudtshoorn.
Day 16: Arniston.
Day 17-19: Cape Town.
Day 20-21: Cape Town-UK.
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- 18 nights in hotels and 2 in flight
- 43 meals: 18 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 16 dinners
- 11 Excursions and visits including safari in Kruger National Park, tour of Cape Town and Table Mountain.
- Optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- return flights and transfers
- Saga tour manager
- welcome drink reception
- Porterage at all hotels.
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753.