Save up to £280 on a Birdwatching in Almeria holiday
Exclusive offer for Possibilities members:
£849 per person for seven nights (
£999) departing 28 September 2019
Possibilities members save £150 per person
£1,249 per person for 14 nights (
£1,529) departing 28 September 2019
Possibilities members save £280 per person
Birdwatching in Almeria
Highlights of the holiday include:
- exploring the Cabo de Gata National Park
- travelling into the Tabernas desert
- birdwatching in the Los Vélez National Park with its fascinating landscape
- learning about Almerian birds with your expert host.
Visit the Natural Parks of Cabo de Gata and Los Véléz, explore desert and mountain areas and spend a day at the wetlands, as you watch for the many and varied species of birdlife. At the end of an exciting day, enjoy the sea views as you relax with an included drink at your hotel.
Almeria is a special place for birdwatchers – from its diverse habitats to the breadth of species that live, breed or over-winter here, it's a fascinating area blessed with normally good weather. From water birds to rare species and colourful visitors, you may find just what's wanted in this unique area of southern Spain, although obviously we can't guarantee sightings.
Your base for your holiday will be HOTEL BARCELÓ CABO DE GATA. This locally rated 4-star hotel enjoys a beachfront setting on the Almeria coast and is just a short distance from the Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve.
Holiday features include:
- all breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- free bar open 13 hours a day
- wine and water at lunch and dinner
- five birdwatching excursions
- five birdwatching briefings from your wildlife host
- wildlife host and Saga representative
- optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- return flights and transfers
- welcome drink and drinks reception
- porterage at your hotel.
To book please call Saga on 0800 302 9753.