Save £120 on a Dalmatian Island Explorer holiday
Exclusive offer for Possibilities members:
From £1,079 (
£1,199) per person for seven nights all-inclusive
Possibilities members save up to £120 per person
Departs: 29 August 2019
Note: To book please call Saga on 0800 302 9753.
Dalmatian Island Explorer
Voyage aboard a vintage-style ship discovering the natural beauty and rich history of the islands and tiny islets that grace Croatia's Adriatic Sea.
Highlights of the holiday include:
- cruising the islands and tiny islets aboard a vintage-style ship
- discovering the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Dubrovnik and Split
- exploring the Venetian architecture of Korcula
- marvelling at the National Park of Mljet
- strolling around Pucisca on the island of Brac.
Discover Croatia’s lush green coast and some of her thousand beautiful islands aboard a vintage-style ship reserved exclusively for Saga guests. You’ll set sail from Dubrovnik, cruising along the stunning riviera.
After an overnight mooring at peaceful Sipan, cruise past the vineyards of the Peljesac Peninsula to the island of Korcula, and main town of the same name, believed to be the birthplace of Marco Polo. Perhaps visit his house and try a tipple of the local wine while you’re here.
Pucisca, on the island of Brac, is your next stop – welcome to the source of the famous white building stone used for palaces and cathedrals across Europe. Prepare to be amazed by Croatia's second-biggest city, Split. Here you’ll see some of the most impressive Roman ruins – the vast and majestic UNESCO-protected Diocletian's Palace – within whose walls people still live, shop and eat out.
Cruise the Adriatic coast from Hvar to the rural island of Mljet, which, legend has it, was a favourite holiday spot of the Greek hero Ulysses. Perhaps he also admired the Aleppo pines, holm oaks and saltwater lakes, that are now in a protected National Park? Next morning, glide past the islands of Kolocep, Lopud and Sipan before mooring close to Dubrovnik’s medieval walls, and joining a guided tour of this charming city – a memorable finale to your cruise.
- seven nights on board the ship reserved exclusively for Saga guests
- 20 meals: seven breakfasts, six lunches and seven dinners
- free bar open 11 hours a day
- local wines, beers and soft drinks with lunch and dinner throughout the cruise
- eight excursions and visits including Dubrovnik city tour
- optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- return flights and transfers
- Saga tour manager
- welcome drink reception
- porterage aboard ship.
To book please call Saga on 0800 302 9753.