Save £500 on the Flowers and Festivals of Japan
Exclusive offer for Possibilities members:
From £3,899 (
£4,399) per person for 13 nights
Possibilities members save up to £500 per person
Departs: 13 October 2019
Note: To book please call Saga on 0800 302 9753.
Flowers and Festivals of Japan
Join this small group tour exploring the highlights of Japan and immerse yourself in the rich history and vibrant colours of the Land of the Rising Sun.
Highlights of the holiday include:
- exploring high-tech Tokyo and taking the bullet train to Kyoto
- discovering thousands of years of history exploring serene temples, shrines, castles and more
- learning about the fascinating culture of the Land of the Rising Sun
- experiencing some of the country’s most spectacular festivals.
Discover the unique colours of Japan in spring or autumn, on this tour that visits Tokyo and takes you to the beautiful, relatively unexplored north of Honshu island.
- Day 1: UK-Tokyo. Fly overnight to Tokyo.
- Day 2-4: Tokyo. Discover Tokyo on included excursions.
- Day 5: Tokyo-Mount Fuji. Visit Mount Fuji and ascend to the 5th station for stunning views.
- Day 6: Tokyo-Hiraizumi-Morioka. Catch the bullet train to the north of Honshu Island.
- Day 7: Morioka-Lake Tazawa-Kakunodate-Akita. Travel to scenic Lake Tazawa and admire the seasonal beauty.
- Day 8: Akita-Hirosaki-Tsugaru-Aomori.
- Day 9: Aomori-Hakkoda-Hachinohe-Tokyo. Travel to Mount Hakkoda, renowned for its autumnal beauty. Ascend via the Hakkoda Ropeway cable car.
- Day 10: Tokyo-Kyoto. Catch a bullet train to Kyoto, Japan's cultural heart.
- Day 11: Kyoto. At leisure.
- Day 12: Kyoto-Osaka.
- Days 13-14: Osaka-UK.
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- 11 nights in hotels and two in flight
- 16 meals: 11 breakfasts, three lunches and two dinners
- 11 excursions and visits including Tokyo and Kyoto city tours
- optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- return flights and transfers
- Saga tour manager
- welcome drink
- porterage at all hotels.
To book please call Saga on 0800 302 9753.