Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£2,699 per person for 17 nights (
£2,999) for an inside cabin.
Possibilities members save £300 per person
£2,829 per person for 17 nights (
£3,379) for an outside cabin.
Possibilities members save £550 per person
£4,618 per person for 17 nights (
£5,318) for a superior cabin.
Possibilities members save £700 per person
£5,888 per person for 17 nights (
£6,888) for a suite.
Possibilities members save £1,000 per person
Departs: 30 August 2019
Fares are per person and are based on two people sharing the lowest available cabin in the category shown.
Savings depends on your chosen grade of cabin.
Note: Discount applied during check out.
Explore the geographical length and historical and cultural breadth of beautiful Norway aboard Saga Sapphire.
Highlights of this cruise include:
- quad biking to the Russian border through the striking, desolate landscape
- standing on top of 1000-foot sea cliffs looking out over the collision of the Atlantic and Arctic oceans towards the North Pole
- discovering Norway in miniature on the island of Averoy, passing through one of the deepest underwater tunnels in the world
- meeting the Sami people during a hike of Mount Salen.
The stunning approach to Bergen, passing Svanoy Island and Jostedalsbreen glacier, is the perfect overture to this magnificent 17-night small ship exploration of Norway.
Cruise the length of the sceptre in the crown jewels of Scandinavia, from Stavanger in the south to Honningsvag in the Arctic Circle. On your journey sail a reproduction of the Restauration, Norway's Mayflower and marvel at the confluence of the Atlantic and Arctic Oceans from the 1,000-foot cliffs of the North Cape Plateau.
August 30, 2019: Dover, England.
September 1: Bergen, Norway.
September 2: Alesund, Norway.
September 5-6: Hammerfest, Norway.
September 7: Kirkenes, Norway.
September 8: Honningsvag, Norway.
September 9: Tromso, Norway.
September 10: Narvik, Norway.
September 12: Kristiansund, Norway.
September 14: Stavanger, Norway.
September 16: Dover, England.
Holiday features include:
- all meals, snacks and speciality dining
- a choice of wine at lunch and dinner
- all gratuities on board
- a full programme of live music, entertainment and talks
- free Wi-Fi
- porterage of luggage at the port
- free shuttle bus at most ports
- return chauffeur service to the port up to 250 miles each way, or included car parking, domestic flights (subject to availability), coach or rail travel./li>
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753.