Save up to £600 on Grand Baltic ocean cruise
Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£2,699 per person for 15 nights (
£2,799) for an Inside cabin.
Possibilities members save £100 per person
£2,941 per person for 15 nights (
£3,191) for an Outside cabin.
Possibilities members save £250 per person
£4,647 per person for 15 nights (
£4,997) for a Superior cabin.
Possibilities members save £350 per person
£5,660 per person for 15 nights (
£6,260) for an Suite cabin.
Possibilities members save £600 per person
Departs: 19 June 2019
Fares are per person and are based on two people sharing the lowest available cabin in the category shown.
Savings depends on your chosen grade of cabin.
Note: Discount applied during check out.
Highlights of the cruise include:
- visit fairytale Frederiksborg Castle built by King Christian IV
- up anchor on a boat trip to UNESCO-listed Suomenlinna Fortress, one of Finland’s most popular tourist attractions
- marvel at the excesses and outstanding beauty of Peter the Great’s Palace of Peterhof
See fantastic interpretations of Renaissance, Rococo and baroque flights of fancy in the Baltic’s great palaces. Wonder at Denmark’s Nordic Versailles, Peter the Great’s opulent Peterhof Palace, and the femininity of St Catherine’s Palace. See a parade of changing architectural fashions on a boat trip along St Petersburg’s Fontanka River, and measure these against Copenhagen’s merchant’s houses. If domestic architecture interests you more, explore the medieval streets of Gdansk and Stockholm’s Gamla Stan, one of Europe’s best-preserved medieval centres. For the last word in contemporary architecture a visit to the award-winning Solidarity Museum is a must, its design hauntingly echoing the rusting hull of a ship. In contrast, the living open-air museum in Skansen has a superb collection of historic farmsteads and houses where you can admire Scandinavian domestic architecture and interiors, and see traditional trades, arts and crafts being practised.
19 June: Dover, England. Embark Saga Sapphire. Depart 1600.
22 June: St Peter Port, Guernsey. Arrive 0800. Depart 1600.
24 June: Gdansk, Poland. Arrive 0800. Depart 1700.
26 June: Stockholm, Sweden. Arrive 0800. Depart 1700.
27 June: Helsinki, Finland. Arrive 1100. Depart 1800.
28-29 June: St Petersburg, Russia. Arrive 0800 on Jun 28. Depart 1800 on 29 June.
30 June: Tallinn, Estonia. Arrive 0800. Depart 1700.
2 July: Cruise the Kiel Canal.
4 July: Dover, England. Arrive 0800. Disembark Saga Sapphire after breakfast.
- return chauffeur service to the port up to 250 miles each way, or included car parking, domestic flights (subject to availability), coach or rail travel
- all meals, snacks and speciality dining
- a choice of wine at lunch and dinner
- a range of selected drinks from the bar
- all gratuities on board
- a full programme of live music, entertainment and talks
- free Wi-Fi
- porterage of luggage at the port
- free shuttle bus at most ports
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753.