Save £300 on Norway's Night Skies cruise
Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£4,111) £3,811 per person for 15 nights for a standard balcony cabin.
£5,684) £5,384 per person for 15 nights for a deluxe balcony cabin.
£7,284) £6,984 per person for 15 nights for a balcony suite.
Departs: 16 February 2020
Note: This cruise is all inclusive*. Discount applied during check out.
Norway Night Skies
Highlights of this cruise include:
- we will take you to the best spot, far from any light pollution, to observe the incredible Northern Lights on an included excursion.
- meet the energetic huskies at Tromso’s Wilderness Centre who will be ready to whisk you across the frozen icescape on a thrilling dog sledding ride.
- catch the cable car to the summit of Fagernesfjellet where you can look out for paragliders and skiers flying down the mountain.
Be mesmerized by the Northern Lights as ribbons of iridescent colour trail across the night sky during Spirit of Discovery’s first foray into the Arctic Circle. You can look forward to overnight stays in the ‘Arctic Capital’ of Tromso and the most northerly destination on your voyage, Alta – both ideal places to spot the amazing aurora borealis. Plus, we’ve included a trip across the tundra to further increase your chances of a sighting. There will be the opportunity to meet the indigenous Sami people, experience an introductory skiing lesson and join a memorable boat safari to watch the impressive white-tailed eagles soaring above the ocean.
You will be provided with an Arctic jacket so that you can fully enjoy the activities and excursions on offer.
Feb 16. Southampton, England. Embark Spirit of Discovery. Depart 1700.
Feb 19. Bergen, Norway. Arrive 0800. Depart 1600.
Feb 20. Andalsnes, Norway. Arrive 0800. Depart 1700.
Feb 21. Cross the Arctic Circle.
Feb 22-23. Tromso, Norway. Arrive 0800 on Feb 22. Depart 1700 on Feb 23.
Feb 24-25. Alta, Norway. Arrive 0800 on Feb 24. Depart 1300 on Feb 25.
Feb 26. Narvik, Norway. Arrive 1200. Depart 1800.
Feb 27. Cross the Arctic Circle.
Feb 28. Kalvag, Norway. Arrive 0800. Depart 1700.
Mar 2. Southampton, England. Arrive 0800. Disembark Spirit of Discovery after breakfast.
Holiday features include:
- return chauffeur service to the port up to 250 miles each way, or included car parking, domestic flights (subject to availability), coach or rail travel
- all meals, snacks and speciality dining
- unlimited drinks*
- a range of selected drinks from the bar
- all gratuities on board
- a full programme of live music, entertainment and talks
- free Wi-Fi
- porterage of luggage at the port
- free shuttle bus at most ports
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753.