Save up to £900 on The Volcanic Isles cruise
Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£1,829 per person for 15 nights (
£1,979) for an inside cabin.
Possibilities members save £150 per person
£2,569 per person for 15 nights (
£2,969) for an outside cabin.
Possibilities members save £400 per person
£3,260 per person for 15 nights (
£3,760) for a superior cabin.
Possibilities members save £500 per person
£4,147 per person for 15 nights (
£5,047) for a suite.
Possibilities members save £900 per person
Departs: 24 November 2019
Fares are per person and are based on two people sharing the lowest available cabin in the category shown.
Savings depends on your chosen grade of cabin.
Note: Discount applied during check out.
The Volcanic Isles
Experience the magical Canary Islands combined with exotic North Africa, from the comfort of our beautiful ship, Saga Sapphire on this all-inclusive cruise.
Highlights of this cruise include:
- exploring Santa Cruz de La Palma by foot or by electric bike – there are over 1000 kilometres of walking paths to choose from so let our Explore Ashore experts guide you in the right direction
- seeking out the little known Painted Doors Project of Funchal’s Old Town
- experiencing an overland expedition from Agadir to the hustle and bustle of the vibrant city of Marrakech.
Kick start a happier, healthier way of life on this cruise to Morocco, Madeira, the Canary Islands and Portugal. Our Explore Ashore experts give you the opportunity to exercise both your body and mind in all ports in whatever way suits you. In Funchal, explore the colourful markets and gardens that joyfully spill onto steep colonial cobbled streets.
Experience the diverse landscapes of the Canaries where well-trodden walking and bike routes take you from primordial forests and barren lava fields to beaches of black volcanic sands. Morocco is your gateway to exotic North Africa, where religions and cultures collide in a gregarious riot. Discover it by foot, horse-drawn carriage or on a thrilling 4x4 tour, comfortable in the knowledge that there’s a cool cocktail waiting for you at Rick’s Café in Casablanca.
November 24: Southampton, England.
November 28: Funchal, Madeira.
November 29-30: Santa Cruz, La Palma.
December 1: Santa Cruz, Tenerife.
December 2: Arrecife, Lanzarote.
December 3: Agadir, Morocco.
December 4: Casablanca, Morocco.
December 6: Lexioes, Portugal.
December 9: Southampton, England.
- All meals, snacks and speciality dining
- A choice of wine at lunch and dinner
- Selected drinks from the bar including beers, wines, house brand spirits and cocktails
- All gratuities on board
- A full programme of live music, entertainment and talks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Porterage of luggage at the port
- Free shuttle bus at most ports
- Return chauffeur service to the port up to 250 miles each way, or included car parking, domestic flights (subject to availability), coach or rail travel
To book call Saga on 0800 50 50 30.