Save up to £1,000 on Voyage to New England cruise
Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£5,899 per person for 30 nights (
£6,599) for a Standard Balcony cabin.
Possibilities members save £700 per person
£11,748 per person for 30 nights (
£12,498) for a Deluxe Balcony cabin.
Possibilities members save £750 per person
£15,524 per person for 30 nights (
£16,524) for a Balcony Suite.
Possibilities members save £1,000 per person
Departs: 15 September 2020
Fares are per person and are based on two people sharing the lowest available cabin in the category shown.
Savings depend on your chosen grade of cabin.
Note: Discount applied during check out.
To book please call Saga on 0800 302 9753.
Voyage to New England
Highlights of the cruise include:
- Sailing into Plymouth for a day of epic celebrations, exactly 400 years since the Mayflower set sail
- Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of The Big Apple, from the Empire State Building to the Statue of Liberty
- Discover Boston via the Freedom Trail, walking through 16 sites related to the American Revolution.
To mark the 400th anniversary of the Pilgrim Fathers’ epic voyage and the founding of the Plymouth Colony in Massachusetts, join the commemorations on both sides of the Atlantic and relive the story which shaped the foundations of America.
Cruise to the Eastern Seaboard of the United States to the Provincetown Harbour of Cape Cod. You can look forward to an overnight stay in New York City, plus a visit to Martha’s Vineyard, known as the playground of the rich and famous, from the Kennedys to the Obamas.
On an overnight stay in Baltimore, you’ll have the chance to visit Washington DC, home to an abundance of stunning architecture, moving memorials, government institutions and history.
Visit beautiful Bermuda, perhaps stroll through historic St George’s to the Royal Naval Dockyard and Maritime Museum, play a round of golf or dive into the warm, clear waters looking for tropical fish and sea turtles.
September 15 : Southampton, England.
September 16: Plymouth, England.
September 23: Boston, USA.
September 24: Provincetown, USA.
September 25: Martha’s Vineyard, USA.
September 26-27: New York City, USA.
September 28: Norfolk, USA.
September 29-30: Baltimore, USA.
October 3-4: St George’s, Bermuda.
October 11: Funchal, Madeira.
October 15: Southampton, England.
Holiday features include:
- return chauffeur service to the port up to 250 miles each way, or included car parking, domestic flights (subject to availability), coach or rail travel
- all meals, snacks and speciality dining
- A choice of wine at lunch and dinner
- A range of selected drinks from the bar
- all gratuities on board
- a full programme of live music, entertainment and talks
- free Wi-Fi
- porterage of luggage at the port
- free shuttle bus at most ports.
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753.