Save £300 on Prague and the Danube cruise
Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£1,649 per person for nine nights (
Possibilities members save £300 per person
Departs: 30 May 2020
Note: To book please call Saga Holidays on 0800 302 9753.
Prague and the Danube cruise
Highlights of the cruise include:
- a two-night stay at a locally rated 5-star hotel in Prague
- strolling around Vienna's Ringstrasse boulevard
- sailing through Wachau Valley with stops in Melk and Dürnstein
- admiring the UNESCO-listed buildings on the riverbank in Budapest.
Start your holiday with a two-night stay in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Prague before cruising along the Danube through four countries! Embark your ship in Nuremberg before sailing to Regensberg, with the chance of an optional tour of Weltenburg Abbey en route. See Passau’s impressive cathedral or join an optional outing to Mozart's birthplace, Salzburg, while at Melk you can join an optional tour of the Benedictine abbey before waking up in Vienna for an included tour. Stop for a morning to explore Bratislava then head for Budapest for an included sightseeing tour before it's time to head home...
- 7 nights aboard the ship, 2 in a hotel
- 23 meals: 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 8 dinners
- VIP door to door travel service
- wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner on the ship
- optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- 2 Excursions including tour of Budapest and sightseeing tour of Vienna
- return flights and transfers.
- cocktail party and Captain's dinner
- Saga cruise director
- Saga cruise escort on board
- entertainment and activities on the ship
Book online and call Saga on 0800 302 9753.