Save £250 on Undiscovered Treasures of Holland
Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£1,749 per person for 14 nights (
Possibilities members save £250 per person
Departures: 23 April 2020
Note: To book please call Saga Holidays on 0800 302 973
Undiscovered Treasures of Holland
Highlights of the cruise include:
- exploring the scenic town of Leeuwarden.
- discovering the picturesque town of Sneek.
- seeing 19 windmills dating from the 15th century at Kinderdijk.
- experiencing the magical atmosphere of Amsterdam
On this unforgettable voyage, cruise the waterways of southern and northern Holland exploring traditional rural towns and historic maritime cities…
Though they might lie below sea level, the Low Countries have plenty of highlights and you can look forward to discovering fabulous maritime history and tranquil polder scenery on this delightful river cruise. Set sail from Amsterdam for Zaandem and visit the historic village of Zaanse Schans. Explore Lelystad, built on land reclaimed from the sea, then Lemmer, and join an included tour of pretty Sneek. See the highlights of Leeuwarden and Harlingen and visit the island of Texel before arriving in the historic fishing town of Enkhuizen. Explore the harbour town of Hoorn, visit the lake town of Giethoorn and Arnhem, site of the infamous Operation Market Garden. Cruise to Kinderdijk to admire the 19 UNESCO-listed windmills on an optional excursion. Visit Willemstad and Middelburg before Europe's biggest port – Rotterdam. Contrast the amazing modern architecture with the silver town of Schoonhoven. An afternoon tour of Amsterdam concludes your cruise…
Holiday features include:
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- 41 meals: 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches and 14 dinners
- wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- four excursions including Amsterdam tour and canal cruise
- return coach travel via Eurotunnel or ferry
- complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Saga Cruise Host
- Saga Cruise Assistant on board
- entertainment and activities on the ship
- drinks reception and Captain’s dinner
Book online and call Saga Holidays on 0800 302 9753.