Save £100 on a Classical Music Along the Danube river cruise
£1,299 per person for seven nights (
Possibilities members save £100 per person
Departs: 14 October 2019
Classical Music Along the Danube
Highlights of the tour include:
- enjoying a classical concert at a palace in Vienna
- passing medieval towns and vineyards in the Wachau Valley
- uncovering Budapest’s ornate Opera House.
Many of the world’s most famous, most loved melodies originated from the shores of the Danube. Bratislava, Passau, Linz and Vienna were on the itinerary of the Mozart family, when young Wolfgang was introduced to the courts in 1762.
Yet he is just one in a very long list of revered composers and musicians who lived along this trail. Join our Classical Music Specialist, Jeannette Biesbroeck, who shares her passion for music as we discover the beautiful cities where they found their inspiration.
- Day 1: UK - Vienna
- Day 2: Linz
- Day 3: Passau
- Day 4: Melk
- Day 5: Vienna
- Day 6: Bratislava
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest - UK
Holiday features include:
- seven nights cruise on MS Bellejour
- 20 meals: seven breakfasts (days 2-8), six lunches (days 2-7) and seven dinners (days 1-7)
- unlimited wine, beer, soft drinks and mineral water during lunch & dinner
- welcome reception party and gala dinner
- farewell gala dinner
- onboard entertainment
- access to the wellbeing spa
- Wi-Fi included on board
- VOX portable audio headset system on cruise excursions
- excursion to Melk Abbey
- Vienna tour
- classical concert in Vienna
- Bratislava tour & tourist train
- Budapest tour including Hungarian State Opera House visit
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- services of a Titan cruise director and tour manager
- international flights (prices are based on return flights with British Airways from London Heathrow. Supplements may apply from other airports)
- porterage on board cruise
- all airport/port taxes and duties.
Please note flight supplements may apply on this departure, further details will be provided when speaking to our travel consultants.