£4,599 per person for 15 nights (
Possibilities members save £100 per person
Departs: 27 May 2019
Note: 7 nights in hotels, 7 nights cruise on Eurodam and 1 night in flight.
The World’s Most Spectacular Rail Journey and an Alaskan Cruise
Highlights of the tour include:
- Rocky Mountaineer’s SilverLeaf Service from Banff to Seattle.
- tour of Banff & Lake Louise.
- take in awe-inspiring views as you travel along the Icefields Parkway.
- watch for icebergs and calving glaciers in Glacier Bay National Park.
Sky-scraping mountains, tumbling turquoise waterfalls, vast alpine meadows and enormous glaciers - the beauty of the Canadian Rockies and Alaskan coast is both wild and extravagant. As well as taking in the exhilarating scenery along the Rocky Mountaineer rail route and sailing through the wildlife-filled Alaskan fjords, you’ll have the opportunity to relax in the delightful mountain town of Banff and sightsee in the sophisticated metropolis of Vancouver - one of the world’s most attractive cities.
Day 1: UK – Calgary – Banff
Day 2: Banff – Lake Louise – Banff
Day 3: Columbia Icefield
Day 4: Banff – Kamloops (Rocky Mountaineer)
Day 5: Kamloops – Vancouver (Rocky Mountaineer)
Day 6: Vancouver – Seattle (Rocky Mountaineer)
Day 7: Embark Eurodam 4T and spend the day at sea
Day 8: Juneau
Day 9: Glacier Bay National Park
Day 10: Sitka
Day 11: Ketchikan
Day 12: Victoria
Day 13: Seattle – Vancouver
Day 14: Coast Coal Harbour, Vancouver (4T)
Day 15: Vancover -– in flight
Day 16: in flight – UK
- 7 nights in hotels, 7 nights cruise on Eurodam and 1 night in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 26 meals: 10 breakfasts (days 4-13) 9 lunches (days 4-12) 7 dinners (days 6-12)
- exclusive Titan cocktail party on board
- 3 included excursions and visits including Tour of Banff & Lake Louise, Columbia Icefield including Ice Explorer ride and city tour of Vancouver
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- services of a Titan tour manager
- return flights
- best available coaches with experienced drivers
- all airport/port taxes, duties and surcharges
- Alaska State Tax on cruise passengers