Save £250 on The Crossroads of Europe and Asia
£1,999 per person for 11 nights (
Possibilities members save £250 per person
Departs: 16 April 2020
Armenia and Georgia - the Crossroads of Europe and Asia
Highlights of the holiday include:
- listen to haunting choir vocals in a cave monastery
- enjoy the tranquillity as you walk through the Caucasus Mountains
- discover age-old winemaking traditions and eat sweets made from the leftover grape juice
Armenia and Georgia have been forging their own identities following the era of the Soviet Union, making this a fascinating time to explore these countries as they transition.
Armenia was the first country to adopt Christianity as a state religion back in AD 301, and has some of the earliest churches and art depicting Jesus and the Virgin Mary.
Georgia was one of the first wine-producing countries, and still makes wine the traditional way today. Spend time with local families, try wines, cook traditional meals, and journey into the beautiful wilderness of the Caucasus Mountains.
- Day 1: UK - Yerevan
- Day 2-4: Yerevan
- Day 5: Yerevan - Dilijan
- Day 6: Dilijan - Tbilisi
- Day 7: Tbilisi
- Day 8:Mtskheta - Gori - Kazbegi
- Day 9: Kazbegi
- Day 10: Ananuri - Tbilisi
- Day 11: Kakheti Region
- Day 12: Tbilisi - UK
Holiday features include:
- 11 nights in hotel (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 26 meals: 11 breakfasts (days 2-12), eight lunches (days 2-7, 9 and 11) and seven dinners (days 2-3, 5 and 7-10)
- Wine with dinner and lunch whilst in Tbilisi
- 19 included excursions and visits including: Yerevan city tour with cooking masterclass, Khor Virap Monastery, Echmiadzin Treasury Museum, Zvartnots Cathedral, Amberd fortress, Perch Proshyan House-Museum, and funicular ride to Mtatsminda plateau
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of a Titan tour manager
- International flights (prices are based on return flights with Ukraine International Airlines from London Gatwick via Kiev. Supplements may apply from other airports)
- Best available coaches with experienced drivers
- All airport taxes and duties.
Please note: This holiday visits places with uneven terrain, and a good level of fitness is required.