Applying for a Saga Platinum credit card
1. Check that you’re eligible
- You're 50 or over
- You have a regular income over £12,000 a year
- You have a good credit history
- You have a permanent UK address and bank account (Including Channel Islands and Isle of Man)
- Having multiple cards may impact the outcome of your application.
2. Have the following handy
- Your bank account details
- Your permanent residential address details
- Your employment details (if applicable)
- Press the ‘Apply now’ button and complete the simple online application process (this normally takes around 5 minutes).
Applications via mobile phones and tablets
The online application service is not suitable for mobile devices and tablets. If you are using one of these devices, please apply using a desktop computer.
Who is the provider?
The Saga Platinum credit card and Saga Platinum online service are provided by Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Republic of Ireland. Registered in the Republic of Ireland: Registered No. 24173.
Saga Personal Finance is a registered trading name of Saga Personal Finance Limited (SPF), which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. SPF is registered in England and Wales (Company No. 3023493). Registered office: Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent CT20 3SE.
Saga Personal Finance is a credit broker, not a lender.