Applying for a Saga Platinum credit card
1. Check that you’re eligible
- You're 50 or over
- You have a regular income over £12,000 a year
- You have a good credit history
- You have a permanent UK address and bank account (Including Channel Islands and Isle of Man)
- Having multiple cards may impact the outcome of your application.
2. Have the following handy
- Your bank account details
- Your permanent residential address details
- Your employment details (if applicable)
- Press the ‘Apply now’ button and complete the simple online application process (this normally takes around 5 minutes).
Applications via mobile phones and tablets
The online application service is not suitable for mobile devices and tablets. If you are using one of these devices, please apply using a desktop computer or call 0800 096 4082 to apply by telephone (Lines open: 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday).
Who is the provider?
The Saga Platinum credit card and Saga Platinum online service are provided by Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Republic of Ireland. Registered in the Republic of Ireland: Registered No. 24173.
Saga Personal Finance is a registered trading name of Acromas Financial Services Limited, which is registered in England and Wales (Company No. 3023493). Registered office: Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent CT20 3SE.
Acromas Financial Services is a credit broker, not a credit lender.