Applying for a Saga ISA Easy Access Account
1. Check that you’re eligible
- You are 50 or over.
- You are a UK resident for tax purposes.
2. Have the following handy
- Your bank details.
- Your permanent residential address details.
- Your national insurance number.
- Choose the type of account you’re looking for, press the ‘Apply now’ button and complete the simple online application process (this normally takes around 5 minutes).
Who is the provider and how are they regulated?
The deposit taker for Saga Savings accounts is Birmingham Midshires, a division of Bank of Scotland plc, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 169628. Registered office: The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000.