Let Saga fulfil your New Zealand bucket list dreams!Monday 27 October 2014
New Zealand is blessed with natural wonders from hot springs and geysers to glaciers, fjords and mountains - and Saga’s 26-night New Zealand Contrasts escorted tour packs in all the must-see highlights as well as offering an insight into the Maori culture
Let Saga fulfil your New Zealand bucket list dreams!
Check out the must-see sights included in this incredible holiday:
- City tour of Auckland
- Visit Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Cruise through the Bay of Islands
- Waitomo Caves walking tour and cruise
- Maori concert and feast
- Whakarewarewa Thermal Valley and Maori Arts and Crafts Institute
- Scenic drive past Lake Taupo and along the Desert Road
- Wellington sightseeing tour
- Cruise through the Marlborough Sounds
- Drive through the winelands and visit to a winery
- Journey aboard the Tranz-Alpine Train
- A ride on Queenstown's Skyline Gondola
- Visit the gold-mining town of Arrowtown
- Tour of Fiordland National Park and cruise across Milford Sound
- Dunedin city tour
- Scenic drive through Mount Cook National Park
On top of this bucket list there will also be an opportunity to extend the tour by four nights in Fiji, from £699, or for two nights in Auckland from £199. If guests wish to extend the holiday, perhaps to visit relatives, the Saga team can also help – just call 0800 092 4677.26 nights from £5099, departing London Heathrow to Auckland via Dubai and return from Christchurch via Sydney or Melbourne from January to April and September to November 2015, plus January to February 2016.
Price includes VIP door-to-door chauffeur service, return flights and transfers, airport taxes, accommodation, most meals, porterage, tour manager, tourist visa, travel insurance and cancellation cover.
For details call free on 0800 092 4677 or visit travel.saga.co.uk
- ENDS -
Share this page
The Saga Group Communications Team only deal with enquiries from the media.
If you're not a journalist, visit our contact us page for a full list of telephone numbers.