CARE FOR ADULTS WITH DISABILITIES
Patricia White’s is also able to offer the same services to younger adults with special requirements that mean they need that extra support at home which our Carers can give. With our years of expertise, we can adapt out support to suit their specific requirements.
Live-in careSome people may need the reassurance and support of 24-hour care and for them, our live-in care options are ideal. Recognising that they are working in the Client’s home, our Carers quickly establish a relationship with the Client that enables them to pursue an independent life.
They can help with all aspect of care, including:
- Companionship and friendship – for confidence-building
- Meal preparation – to maintain good health
- Light housework – in support of the Client
- Shopping, trips, visits, errands – if the Client has a family event to attend, or another social outing
- Recreational support, social events – to avoid isolation
- Hobbies and seeing friends – an essential requirement for all young adults
- Exercise routines – to maintain their mobility
- Personal hygiene
You can find more information on our Live-in care page.
Visiting care (London)
Covering selected areas across Central London, a similar service can be arranged in which the Carer visits a number of times a day, as required, to undertake those jobs that the Client finds difficult.
You can find more information on our Visiting care page.
For those with an adventurous spirit, travel has to be carefully organised. Our specialist Carers can help to make sure that any trip is meticulously planned and takes advantage of the support that is available. They will also prove an invaluable companion on any journey and will help with all practical issues.
For more information see our Travelling care page.