VISITING CARE (LONDON)
Helping with everyday
As a leading home care agency we’re able to offer private hourly care and visiting care at home services covering selected areas across Central London. The same high standard of carers who support our live-in care clients are on hand to assist with the everyday struggles that living independently at home can bring. Our visiting carers can offer visiting care for various duration's, spanning anywhere between one-hour visits to longer periods, such as night-time duties.
Contact us to confirm availability and coverage.
Prices from £48* (2-hour standard charge) Specific types of visiting care include:
- Reminding and assisting with medications
- Assistance with using the toilet, commode or toilet aids
- Washing up and other general housework tasks, such as cleaning and ironing
- Sorting, washing and drying of clients’ clothing, bedding, towels and other domestic washing
- Collection of prescriptions
- Purchase of items on a shopping list provided by the client
- Collection and delivery of allowances and pension benefits
- Accompanying the client to a required appointment
- Preparation of nutritious homemade meals
- Assisting with feeding
- Assisting to wash, help with oral hygiene and shaving
- Assisting with dressing/undressing
- Moving/transferring clients in or/and out of bed
Night time support:
For all night duties, the hours are flexible, depending on the care need, but would typically be from 9pm through to 7am.
- Night sitting – From £186.20. The Carer is on call at all times during the night and is awake, alert and making certain the Client is sleeping, resting or at least safe, sound and secure.
- Night sleeper – From £126.20. The Carer is on hand in the Client’s home, for them to call as they need. A bed is requested for the Carer, but you have peace of mind that there is someone on hand if required.
If you'd like to talk to our support team in complete confidence and without obligation – just call. We'll do everything we can to help.
We also offer:
*£18.80 per additional hour, Weekends attract a £2 per hour increase to the Carer Rate.
Lifetime registration – we charge a one-off registration fee of £195 inc. VAT. This covers our initial consultation, set-up requirements and enables us to maintain an active Carer pool to provide care in as little as 48 hours.
The agency fee is a continuous charge and will be charged weekly in line with our terms and conditions.
The Carer will invoice you directly for their services and you are responsible for paying the Carer at the end of each week.
Bank holidays are charged at one and a half times the total rate. Extra fees will be charged for Carer/Agency over the Christmas period and over the New Year.
Travel allowance – this should always be agreed in advance of the assignment. The Carer will charge a set fee of £4 per visit to cover their travel expenses; this will be added to their invoice.
We regularly check our rates against other healthcare providers to make sure that we maintain a competitive cost. In any event, all the details are agreed in advance so you know exactly where you are before you commit to anything.