Private hourly care at home
Getting older can sometimes mean that people need a little more help to keep on doing the things they love. So it’s understandable that families can worry when the people they care about aren’t able to do the things they enjoy. At Saga Healthcare we understand that worry and we’re here to help.
Visiting care is currently available through:
Living life their way
Saga Healthcare is a private homecare service with a difference. Our aim is to help older people stay independent whilst still getting the support they need. It could be taking them out shopping or to meet friends, providing a hand with housework or cooking a meal, and if they need help with personal hygiene, we’re able to take care of that as well.
The right plan for everyone
We’re here for you and the people you care about. Our care team will sit down with everyone to create a fully personalised care plan based on individual needs and wants. We then present the finished care plan so you can decide on the right level of care, which of course can be changed from week to week as required.
Services available on an hourly care basis:
- Reminding, assisting and administering medications
- Assistance with using the toilet, commode or toilet aids
- Washing up and other general housework tasks, such as cleaning and ironing
- Sorting, washing and drying of clients clothing, bedding, towels and other domestic washing
- Collection of prescriptions
- Purchase of items on a shopping list provided by the client
- Collection and delivery of allowances and pension benefits
- Accompanying the client to a required appointment, in the Carer’s transportation or private hire vehicle
- Preparation of nutritious homemade meals
- Assisting with feeding
Morning & evening support
- Assisting to wash, help with oral hygiene and shaving
- Assisting with dressing/undressing
- Moving/transferring clients in or/and out of bed
Night time support
- Night sitting – a waking service to provide personal care, toileting, dressing/undressing and providing drinks as needed
- Night sleeper – the Carer sleeps at the client’s home and is available to provide personal care services
Special occasion support
At Saga Healthcare, our home care service is tailored to suit our clients’ wishes.
Whether it’s a birthday, anniversary or someone is coming to stay, our bespoke service offers a chance to clean and tidy the house, take a shopping or hairdresser trip. This could also include an accompanied walk or visit to a special location. This is a unique opportunity for our dedicated Carers to spend time with their client.
A unique private hourly care and live-in care service, provided by Saga professional carers, offering continuity of care and a bespoke service tailored to your needs.