“Every day I make a difference to my customer's life"
Now recruiting Carers in selected areas in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Middlesex
Saga Healthcare is currently recruiting the a number of roles to support our private Clients. If you are interested in any of the roles listed below, please complete the enquiry form and a member from our dedicated Recruitment Team will be in touch to discuss your enquiry further.
Private Client social care is a growing sector which offers a range of rewarding careers, with many different job roles, and lots of opportunities for advancement. If you want a career where you can progress, have job security, and get an enormous sense of personal achievement from knowing you are helping other people, then private Client social care is for you.
Care workers are the front-line staff in all care settings. They give direct care, working with all types of people who need care and support – from the elderly to adults with disabilities.
Their duties vary depending on the specific needs of the individual, but they are responsible for the Client’s overall comfort and wellbeing and help people who need care and support to live as independently as possible.
We are looking for:
- Visiting Carers to work part-time on flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle - across weekdays, at weekends or evenings in multiple locations in Hertfordshire
- Live-in Carers to provide care in our private clients homes on an assignment basis, covering periods around 2 weeks
We offer a market leading package:
- For visiting care: £9 per hour (we pay your travel & care time), plus paid mileage
- For live-in care: starting from £650 per week
- Full support in the field from our Registered Nurses and dedicated Team Leaders
- Paid induction training and Enhanced DBS
- Excellent Saga employee concessions and benefits including childcare vouchers, life cover and many more
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (pro rata for part-time employees)
To apply, you must:
- Be located within, or able to travel to, Hertfordshire locations, such as Baldock; Borehamwood; Cheshunt; Harpenden; Hemel; Hertford; Hitchin; Hoddesdon; Letworth; Potters Bar; St Albans; Stevenage; Waltham Cross; and Welwyn Garden City.
- Have 6 months experience working with friends and/or family or within the care sector
- Be a strong communicator both written and verbal
For visiting care roles, you must also have:
- Have a full driving licence with your own transport
- assisting and enabling
- washing and dressing
- taking food and refreshment
- supporting mobility and toileting
- bed making
- providing interest and activities to stimulate and engage the service user
- monitoring individuals’ conditions by taking temperature, pulse, respiration and weight
- contributing to record keeping
Our self-employed roles carry out assignments on behalf of our introductory agencies, Country Cousins and Patricia White's, offering private Client opportunities to suit when and where you wish to work.
To be part of our caring community, please contact our dedicated Recruitment Team today.