Every day I make a difference to my customer's life.
Now recruiting Carers in Hertfordshire
The service you deliver will involve supporting individuals through all areas of personal and domestic care; you will be ensuring that our clients have the best care on offer and enabling them to remain in their own homes for longer.
We are looking for:
- Visiting Carers to work part-time on flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle - across weekdays, at weekends or evenings in multiple locations in Hertfordshire
- Live-in Carers to provide care in our private clients homes on an assignment basis, covering periods around 2 weeks
We offer a market leading package:
- For visiting care: £9 per hour (we pay your travel & care time), plus paid mileage
- For live-in care: starting from £650 per week
- Full support in the field from our Registered Nurses and dedicated Team Leaders
- Paid induction training and Enhanced DBS
- Excellent Saga employee concessions and benefits including childcare vouchers, life cover and many more
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (pro rata for part-time employees)
To apply, you must:
- Be located within, or able to travel to, Hertfordshire locations, such as Baldock; Borehamwood; Cheshunt; Harpenden; Hemel; Hertford; Hitchin; Hoddesdon; Letworth; Potters Bar; St Albans; Stevenage; Waltham Cross; and Welwyn Garden City.
- Have 6 months experience working with friends and/or family or within the care sector
- Be a strong communicator both written and verbal
For visiting care roles, you must also have:
- Have a full driving licence with your own transport
To be part of our caring community, please contact our dedicated Recruitment Team today.