"every day I make a difference to my customer's life"
Saga Healthcare are currently recruiting the below roles to support our Private Clients. If you are interested in any of the below roles, please complete the enquiry form and a member from our dedicated Recruitment Team will be in touch to discuss your enquiry further.
- Part-Time Visiting Carers (Hertfordshire)
- Full-Time Visiting Carers (Hertfordshire)
- Live-In Carers (Hertfordshire)
- Self-Employed Live-In Carers (Nationwide)
- Self-Employed Visiting Carers (London)
Consider a career in care with Saga
Private client social care is a growing sector which offers a range of rewarding careers, with many different job roles, and lots of opportunities for progression.
If you want a career where you can progress, have job security, and get an enormous sense of personal achievement from knowing you are helping other people, then private client social care is for you.
Care workers are the front line staff in all care settings. They work with all types of people who need care and support, who receive direct care.
Their duties vary depending on the needs of the individual, they are responsible for the individuals' overall comfort and well-being and help people who need care and support to live as independently as possible. Duties can include:
- assisting and enabling
- washing and dressing
- taking food and refreshment
- bed making
- providing interest and activities to stimulate and engage the service user
- monitoring individuals’ conditions by taking temperature, pulse, respiration and weight
- contributing to record keeping
Care workers work as part of a larger community team and are supervised by a Registered Manager along with Team Leaders. Their work is defined by a care plan, which is usually developed by our Nurses and Team Leaders to meet the assessed needs of the person requiring care or support.
Our self-employed roles carry out assignments on behalf of our introductory agencies, Country Cousins and Patricia White's, offering private client opportunities to suit when and where you wish to work.