Our Vision & Mission
It's the foundation of what we do everyday, whether answering a service question, delivering care in a clients home or dealing with a new enquiry to our care business.
- To become the UK's most trusted, bespoke and premium homecare provider of choice
- To make the lives of our Clients better
- To give our Carers the skills and time to care
- To help our team become the best through the Saga Way
The Saga Way
- We must see the world through our customer eyes, so we can exceed their expectations
- We are One Saga
- We exist to make the lives of retired people better
- Nothing is too much trouble for our Customers
- We trust and challenge each other to be brave and do the right thing
As we get older we may need more help to remain independent. With live-in care, a trained professional carer will live with you, to offer as much or as little home care assistance as you need.
Sometimes people need a little more help to keep on doing the things they love. A professional carer can help with a single weekly visit to more regular care at home services.
A personal alarm gives users the freedom to live independently at home, safe in the knowledge that if there is an accident or they have a fall, then help is only a push of a button away.