Saga HealthPlans Super, Secure and Saver Plus all provide the peace of mind that you have access to good, all-round cover for cancer every step of the way.
The key benefits of our cancer cover include:
Access to the latest drugs, such as Herceptin and Avastin.
Vital treatment such as radiotherapy and chemotherapy in a private hospital on our extensive nationwide list.
One-to-one telephone support from a dedicated nurse.
Extended Cancer Cover
For those looking for additional reassurance, our optional Extended Cancer Cover can be added to our Super, Secure and Saver Plus HealthPlans for an additional premium.
With Extended Cancer Cover, there are many extra benefits on offer. These include:
- No time limits on the use of drug treatments available for cancer (subject to the terms of licence).
- Cover for experimental cancer treatments (as long as they are part of an ethically approved trial).
- Treatment to prevent the recurrence of cancer or the maintenance of remission.
- Benefit for the purchase of wigs and external prostheses.
- Hospital expenses benefit to cover costs such as hospital car parking fees.
Would you like to find out more?
If you'd like more information about our cover for cancer, simply call our friendly, UK-based advisers on 0800 015 0226. Alternatively, you can get a quote online in minutes.
Get a Health Insurance Quote
Find out more about our Health Insurance
Back to Personalise your private health insurance
Competitive health insurance cover
Health cash benefits cover