Reasons to choose Saga Home Insurance
- More customers aged 50 and over have switched to Saga than to any other home insurance provider (Source: Gfk FRS Sept 2015 - Sept 2016, 2742 adults interviewed).
- 5 Star cover with excellent features and benefits
- Up to £1,000,000 buildings cover as standard and up to £100,000 contents cover available
- Alternative accommodation up to £100,000 – if your home is uninhabitable following a claim
- New for old – replacement of items as standard, if repair is not feasible, such as a broken mirror
- Up to £10,000 worldwide cover for your personal belongings – included as standard on our Premier cover
- Your switching fees paid – up to £25 to cover the cost of any transfer charges applied by your current insurer
- A range of additional cover options – including Legal Expenses cover and Saga Home Emergency cover
- No automated telephone menus and UK based advisers – offering a high level of customer service
Saga's range of insurance products is designed specifically for our customers and is unique to us. Saga Home Insurance is provided by a number of insurers who all meet our high standards of quality and service.
*Source: © GfK Financial Research Survey (FRS), household insurance policies switched in the past year by respondents aged 50 and over, 12 months ending Sept 2016, 2,742 adults interviewed.