Saga's Probate Service has been designed to offer full support throughout the legal and practical implications of bereavement, all included in one competitive, fixed price.
Our fixed fee service includes:
- Unlimited advice, 7 days a week, on the legal and practical issues relating to bereavement
- One price, agreed upfront, which we calculate on the complexity - rather than the value of the Estate
- A dedicated, friendly case handler to actively manage the process, minimising delays
- A specialist solicitor, governed by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, to oversee the legal paperwork
- Access to a fixed fee Conveyancing Service if you have a property which needs to be sold
- Future Estate Planning support for a surviving spouse, including a Will review and advice on eligibility for State benefits.