Mont St Michel
Our new partnership with Brittany Ferries means Saga customers can take advantage of the best rates with exclusive savings of up to 15% and there are some great destinations on offer.
Visit for the rugged scenery, lovely coastline, historic towns and cities and to feast on a diet of local oysters, seafood platters, stuffed buckwheat crepes and galettes.
Sail from Portsmouth to St Malo and…
- Explore the ancient fortifi ed city of St Malo where the cobbled streets are lined with restaurants and bars.
- Wind your way through the steep, narrow streets to reach Mont St Michel, an enchanting abbey on an island reached by a causeway.
- Head inland to Josselin to see iconic Breton Castle, built on a sheer granite cliff.
- Start your road trip to all parts of Brittany, Normandy, the Atlantic coast, the Loire or the Dordogne.
Sail from Plymouth to Roscoff and…
- Explore the harbour and town of Roscoff and perhaps take a boat trip to Ile de Batz.
- Walk along the rugged Finistére to the Crozon peninsula and Pointe de Raz.
- Visit pretty Pont-Aven, home to an artists’ colony led by the painter Paul Gaugin.
- Start your road trip to the Western Loire, Dordogne and the Atlantic Coast.
Site of the World War II landing beaches and the famous cities of Caen, Bayeux and Rouen, Normandy’s most famous exports include – Camembert cheese, cider and Calvados.
Sail from Portsmouth to Caen and…
- Visit the Abbaye aux Hommes and the Abbaye aux Dames, built for William the Conqueror, in Caen.
- Marvel at the 70-metre Bayeux tapestry depicting the Norman invasion.
- Visit the moving scene of a more recent invasion – the harbour in Arromanches and the Pointe du Hoc, taking in Omaha Beach.
- Start your road trip to… Brittany, the Loire and Paris thanks to the excellent road links.
Sail from Poole or Portsmouth to Cherbourg and…
- Admire the harbour which was transformed in to a major port by Napoleon.
- Discover Granville and the museum of local boy Christian Dior.
- Explore the charming villages of the Cotentin peninsula.
- Start your road trip to destinations across Brittany, the Loire and further south.
Great savings with P&O Ferries, Brittany Ferries and Stena Line