Equity Release Calculator
Thank you for your enquiry.
We will be in touch by phone or email to answer any questions you may have.
If you would like to know more now please call us free on 0800 096 0649. Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Calls may be recorded and monitored.
- This calculator will provide you with an indication of the maximum amount you may be able to release with a lifetime mortgage, which is a type of equity release plan
- It doesn't take into account all of your personal circumstances. The amount you can release will depend upon a number of factors, including the age of the youngest homeowner and the value of your property
- You will be presented with a calculation based on a typical lifetime mortgage
- A lifetime mortgage involves taking out a loan which is secured against your home and then the loan and the accumulated interest is repaid from the sale of your house, upon your death, or moving permanently into long term care
- Equity Release is not right for everyone and will reduce the value of your estate
- The Saga Equity Release Advice Service is provided by Just Retirement Solutions Limited.
- No advice fee
- No obligation to proceed
- Free state benefits check
- A choice of face-to-face or telephone advice
- UK call centre.
Monday – Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Calls may be recorded and monitored.
As members of The Equity Release Council, we're committed to protecting our plan holders by following their Statement of Principles and your adviser will only recommend plans offering a no negative equity guarantee.