Rocket salad with salmon
- 1 red pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 small punnet baby plum tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 bag wild red rocket salad
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the red pepper and onion into strips and place on a baking tray with the tomatoes. Coat in the olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast at 200C for 15 minutes.
- Then, place the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables and return to the oven for about 10 minutes when the salmon is just cooked through. Remove the salmon from the baking tray.
- Add the red wine vinegar and lemon juice to the vegetables and stir; then check the seasoning.
- Place the salad leaves onto plates, top with the roasted vegetables and salmon. Use the juices as a dressing and drizzle over the salad.
- Serve with freshly baked bread or seasonal new potatoes.
For further watercress of other baby leaf recipe ideas please visit www.stevesleaves.co.uk.