Putting your loved ones at the heart of our service.
Should you decide Saga Care at Home is the best care option, then we will complete a full care assessment and provide a professional care plan which will take into account:
- Their physical and practical needs
- Any dietary and health requirements
- How they're connected to friends, neighbours and relatives
- The area where they live in
- The safety of their home
- Their hobbies and interests
- How they like to fill their day.
Working together, we can create the right package of care that will enable you to continue living life their way.
We are passionate about what we do...
To provide the quality of care you deserve, we make sure our Carers are properly looked after, too.
- Our Carers are committed and, because they are fully salaried professionals, they’ll be around to build a relationship with you.
- Our Carers can always stay as long as you need them. When they are with you, they are focused on you.
The Saga Healthcare customer charter
- Our service is supervised by a qualified RGN (Registered General Nurse) who will provide our customers with regular service reviews.
- While all our carers are trained and qualified to the same high standards, we understand the importance of this relationship, so always let our customers choose their carer and meet them before the service starts.
- We will stay with our customers for the full time we’re required and always arrive at the time we agree.
- All of our carers and nurses are salaried professionals and are reviewed and rewarded according to customer satisfaction.
- We believe care is 24 hours, so we provide a full out-of-hours service and our customers also have access to a 24-hour medical advice line.