Saga Car Insurance
- Comprehensive cover from just £152 a year - 20% of customers who took out a new Comprehensive policy with us between July and September 2016, and paid annually, paid this or less
- Which? Recommended and Defaqto 5 star rated - We have been named a Which? Recommended Provider and received the highest rating from independent financial research company Defaqto for our Comprehensive cover, meaning it is an excellent product with a wide range of features and benefits.
All of the following comes as standard with our Comprehensive car insurance…
- Protected No Claim Discount - we'll protect your No Claim Discount against two claims in a three year period. This is included as standard if you've got four or more years' No Claim Discount entitlement, even if you've had a fault claim in the last three years.
- Uninsured driver cover - if an uninsured driver hits your car, through no fault of yours, as long as you supply their vehicle registration and the accident details we'll refund any excess paid and your No Claim Discount won't be reduced
- Vandalism cover - without affecting your No Claim Discount
- Get you home cover - in the event your car is immobile following an accident, you can claim up to £500 for travelling and/or hotel expenses
- Guaranteed replacement car - while yours is being repaired by one of our approved repairers following an incident in the UK
- Emergency 'any driver' cover - if a medical emergency interrupts your journey, any driver can take over the driving or take your car back home
Saga's range of insurance products is designed specially for our customers and is unique to us. Saga Car Insurance is provided by a number of insurers who all meet our high standards of quality and service.
Please see our Summary of Cover for more information
And we include so much more...
No excess to pay and your No Claim Discount will not be affected if you use one of our nationwide approved repairers.
For every additional car insured at the same address for drivers over 50 you will receive a 5% discount
You can drive in the EU for an unlimited period, at no extra cost
For permanently fitted equipment such as Sat Nav, CD or MP3 units
For cars owned from new and up to a year old, you get a brand new car no matter how many miles are on the clock, and cars between one and two years old are covered up to 12,000 miles
Cover for items such as mobile phones, laptops, spectacles and portable Sat Nav units, against fire, theft and accidental damage