Why choose Saga Breakdown Assistance?
Saga offers a choice of five cover levels to suit your individual needs. Please see our cover at a glance page for details about what is included in each cover level.
Choose Saga Breakdown Assistance for:
- Assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Cover for punctures, flat batteries and running out of fuel
- Great savings on our breakdown cover when added to a Saga Car Insurance policy
- A choice of additional cover options.
Here are a few examples of the great cover offered by Saga Breakdown Assistance’s Premier cover level:
- We provide assistance if you break down at home, which is where over a third of our customers call us from (based on data between September 2017 and January 2018)
- You are covered in the event of breakdown in 39 countries across the European Union and beyond, for cars up to 16 years old
- Use of a hire car to complete your journey or overnight accommodation if your car cannot be repaired by the end of the working day, so you are not left stranded
- Holiday Departure Cover for vehicles up to 16 years old, meaning we will get you to your departure point and recover your vehicle for you, so you can carry on your holiday.