Reasons to choose Saga Landlord Insurance
- Up to £500,000 buildings cover – to cover against damage caused by incidents such as fire, storm, subsidence, flood and theft
- Variable contents sum insured amounts available – for £10,000, £25,000 and £50,000. Choose the level of cover you need for the items you own, including carpets and furniture
- Accidental damage cover – we will replace items you or your tenants accidentally break
- Legal Expenses cover – unlimited legal advice and up to £100,000 to cover the costs of any legal proceedings relating to your rental property, such as when evicting tenants. Take a look at our quick guide to Legal Expenses for more information
- Cover for malicious damage or vandalism by your tenants – if you are unlucky enough to have a tenant who damages your property we’ll cover the cost of repairs
- Alternative accommodation cover – to rehouse your tenants after a major incident such as a fire or flood (up to 20% of buildings sum insured).
If you'd like to enhance your cover, have a look at our additional cover options.
Saga’s range of insurance products is designed specifically for our customers and is unique to us. Saga Landlord Insurance is provided by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc which meets our high standards of quality and service.