Reasons to choose Saga Landlord Insurance
- Up to £500,000 buildings cover – to cover against damage caused by incidents such as fire, storm, subsidence, flood and theft
- Variable contents sum insured amounts available – for £10,000, £25,000 and £50,000. Choose the level of cover you need for the items you own, including carpets and furniture
- Accidental damage cover – we will replace items you or your tenants accidentally break
- Legal Expenses cover – unlimited legal advice and up to £100,000 to cover the costs of any legal proceedings relating to your rental property, such as when evicting tenants. Take a look at our quick guide to Legal Expenses for more information
- Cover for malicious damage or vandalism by your tenants – if you are unlucky enough to have a tenant who damages your property we’ll cover the cost of repairs
- Alternative accommodation cover – to rehouse your tenants after a major incident such as a fire or flood (up to 20% of buildings sum insured)
- Optional Rent Guarantee cover – to protect you in the event that your tenant fails to pay their rent
Saga’s range of insurance products is designed specifically for our customers and is unique to us. Saga Landlord Insurance is provided by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc which meets our high standards of quality and service.
There are additional cover options available to enhance your cover.